How to Increase RAM Size for Android Smartphone - RAM is a component that is very important and vital to the Android smartphone, without RAM applications can not run because there is no temporary storage memory on our smartphones. Therefore RAM becomes important thing on a smartphone. In general Android can not be increased by the amount of RAM but we have to messing about with our smartphones to be able to increase the size of the RAM on Android.
Is it possible to increase the size of RAM? certainly can. How to? we will use an application called RAM Manager Pro which I will explain the functions and how it works in the next section.
How to Increase RAM Size for Android Smartphone
Read More Android Articles :
The first thing you must do is download the RAM Manager Pro in this link : Playstore/Paid or Free, after that follow every step below.
Note : Your smartphone was already ROOT.
RAM Manager Pro : How to Use
- Download the application with the link mention on top.
- Open RAM Manager Pro and if the SuperUser popup showing just allow it.
- Choose the Extra Tab and click Swap File menu.
- Make sure the default location for the swap file and choose the RAM size what you want (maximal : 2 GB)
- Checklist the set on boot.
- Your smartphone already added RAM.
That is How to Increase RAM Size for Android Smartphone, find another Android Trick in here and tweak your phone with what you need and you are the only own your phone.